16v: how do i keep oil from flooding the distributor?

ok i found the article. has anyone successfully
performed this?

http://www.gti16v.org/16vfaq.htm

(NOTE: Apparently there is a hole in the cylinder
head which allows the oil, which goes to the
distributor shaft, to drain away from it. This
hole can be "relieved" (drilled larger) when the
head is off a 16V engine.  This seems to avoid the
problem.  The head should be off the engine to
avoid the possibility that chips of metal would
might into the oil galleys. Thanks to Shine Racing
Service (they're on the Web) for this tip.