Wide eyed...Brett?

Well, he has great taste, you have to give him that. And Brett, it's been
a while since I've told you, but yes, I DO still lust after that car of
yours...

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V "Klaus"
"Put the pedal to the metal and I'm off, and it's scary, but one thing's
for sure, keep your foot on the floor" (Kazzer)