Multi topic post

Hi,
I have several topics to touch on so here goes.  First, there's a red '87 Scirocco for sale on ebay.  Second, I hafta sell most of my vehicles.  I have a '91 Jetta ECOdiesel (which runs very well thanks to Drew) that I'd like to get $1000 for, an '81 rabbit diesel truck (not running but solid) I'd like to get $500 for and a '77 Suzuki GS750 motorcycle (runs but needs a carb float replaced) I'd like to get $500 for.  That leaves Dieter an only child and a daily driver but an unused car is a useless car.  Any interested parties can gimme a shout off list, feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse.  Third, I've been having difficulties with the pewter Scirocco castings being too rough, the metal is getting tired and therefore I'm getting a lot of pits in the surface.  I'll let you all know when I have the problem solved.  In the mean time if everyone who is interested could e-mail me their shipping addresses I can get them heading your way when they're ready.  That's it...

Behrle