ok than

Sounds like you've already had your share of fun.
:)
Welcome to the list.

Larry
sandiego16v

> hey whats up Im John and I have been reading the list for about 4 months
not writing back. Im not good with computers. Im located around north east
PA and have a lil red 88 16v 182k  that I call my child. I had saw the car
in 93 and fell in love at the age of 13. I have done extensive work to get
this car to where it is now. I also see no stoping now that I have almost
got it too a reliable state( reliable/ vw dont mix) I will start putting
more preformance parts on.I have put every single part on this car that Im
about to list my self.

> L/R hubs, wheel bearings, Zimmerman roters, mintex pads, and axles
>
> starter,oil cooler o-ring, fuelinjecter o-rings,blue igniter wires, cap,
roter,

> diaphram pressure reg., differental pressure reg., o2 sensor, 2 new
transmissions,

> rewired the entire engine bay, and lights, chem. washed the intake
manifold,

> rebuilt the shift linkage, neuspeed weighted linkage, sport springs, upper
strut bar,

> replaced the sun roof
>
> the car still runs like a bear and sometimes late at night I like to do
milky white burn outs. I intend to finish what I started on the rear brakes
with the same kit, and regasket the head and it will be ready for fun.