ok than

hey whats up Im John and I have been reading the list for about 4 months not writing back. Im not good with computers. Im located around north east PA and have a lil red 88 16v 182k  that I call my child. I had saw the car in 93 and fell in love at the age of 13. I have done extensive work to get this car to where it is now. I also see no stoping now that I have almost got it too a reliable state( reliable/ vw dont mix) I will start putting more preformance parts on.I have put every single part on this car that Im about to list my self.

L/R hubs, wheel bearings, Zimmerman roters, mintex pads, and axles

starter,oil cooler o-ring, fuelinjecter o-rings,blue igniter wires, cap, roter,

diaphram pressure reg., differental pressure reg., o2 sensor, 2 new transmissions,

rewired the entire engine bay, and lights, chem. washed the intake manifold,

rebuilt the shift linkage, neuspeed weighted linkage, sport springs, upper strut bar,

replaced the sun roof

the car still runs like a bear and sometimes late at night I like to do milky white burn outs. I intend to finish what I started on the rear brakes with the same kit, and regasket the head and it will be ready for fun.

smoke em up, John