Rear end upholstry

The adhesive will come off with 3M Adhesive remover (primary ingredient is
Xylene (which is nasty stuff)). Depending on how worried you are about the
condition of the paint underneath afterwards, you can use an array of utensils
to accelerate the removal process. Most aggressive/least destructive is a
toothbrush. A small high-grade rubber hose will work too.

HTH, JT