Tires revisited

> Cathy, your car would see more air time than a skateboard at the X games.
>
> Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:Shit Cathy, free is free, run
> the squirmy bitches if they are intolerable just drop the car off at my
> place for a few hours.... I'll "fix" the tires and make you a video to
> boot.
>
> anson

I'd be giving the tires to him on my "new Passat", no way Klaus is getting
in one of "his films". This Passat is SO sweet, you cannot even imagine
how nice they look with no roof, (AND, it's black...) and the "Dukes of
Hazzard" entrances are super easy now. Yep, I can just see the video, that
car is "so Anson".

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V "Klaus"
1991 roofless Passat that "Jaws" ate....
(A black car that absolutely looks better in the shade)