wrong porrrwer steering fluid

If he filled your car with PS fluid, your steering system is okay, but your
upholstery and under-dash electrics are probably history.  The only
cost-effective solution is to sell the car for parts.
  BTW, who paid for all that fluid?....it must have taken every can of PS
fluid in your town!  Didn't he realize he was doing something wrong?

:)
Larry