Whos is this?

Quoting C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com>:

> And as for round not going with angular, how come the round  quads look so
> sexy on a MkI or a Cabby? (Ya gotta admit they do look good) I think it's a
> vintage mismatch on that one that is the issue, what are the tails from, a
> New Beetle? I think I'm gonna install the Passat tails on my bug, I've
> always liked the grid thing. You can draw a nice graph if you get tired of
> them. And you can likely change the lamps too.

True, on the quads...  However, they are different in that there are a pair,
and they compliment the car better (in my minds' eye) 'cuz each pair look semi-
rectangular.  Am I right?  In other words, I really like the quad design and
will have a set on the GTI eventually, but I cannot stand what that toadstool
did...

Yeah, N/B, rounded, and angled even...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen