Whos is this?

>From: Patrick Bureau <longcoeur@yahoo.com>
>To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: RE: Whos is this?
>Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:00:39 -0700 (PDT)
>
>funny thing though his rocco made the cover of amagazine for that same
>reason (it being round and modified - they said "original" I said.. wow
>round and puke colored...damn
>

>David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
>Someone who didn't realize that something round does not look like it
>belongs on something square/angular...
>
>Other possible response-
>
>Someone with more time than sense...
>
>David Utley
>
>PS-- Both responses were written with the intent of being funny, not
>offensive. If this car happens to be yours, you need to laugh at yourself.
>If not yourself, at least laugh at your car... :)

HEY!!! That's my car!!!!!  No wait, no it isn't...

And as for round not going with angular, how come the round  quads look so
sexy on a MkI or a Cabby? (Ya gotta admit they do look good) I think it's a
vintage mismatch on that one that is the issue, what are the tails from, a
New Beetle? I think I'm gonna install the Passat tails on my bug, I've
always liked the grid thing. You can draw a nice graph if you get tired of
them. And you can likely change the lamps too.

Cathy, with a non-controversial pair of Roccs.

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*