semi OT: info on 77 "delivery" rabbit

For those who wanted pics and info on it:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1364698

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/ElectricSnake/wtrab_002sml2.jpg

This is the actual one that I'm selling (my bro is doing the selling but
it's my car). It looks like he's going to get some interior pics and post
them in that thread.

I wish I had more time/money for this car because it's really rare and the
body is perfect.  Ah well...

Joe

scirocco content:  My brother says local rice is still scared of my car;
they think it's still turbocharged.  It hasn't seen the street in eight
months.  Since he's borrowing it I made him change out the front struts and
get it smogged.