Do I suck at exhausts?

Hey again,

Tonight I finally got my car running, after rigging up some piping to
replace the non-existent cat, i got the rest of the exhaust on there, but i
have a little problem...it sags pretty bad where the resonator and over axle
pipe meet.  There is a hanger right beside my underbody shift boot that was
used with my old exhaust, but the tt system (that I got anyway) doesn't use
that one.  and since I have the flex pipe in there, the weight of the
resonator brings it down in the rear.  I tried to rig up a little hanger
using a coat hanger, kind of works, but far from great.  You guys have any
solutions?

I really wanted to hear my engine with this new exhaust, so i threw in a new
rad, which the guy at the shop said he had totally ready for me, but of
course, when i filled it up, I learned that the guy didn't tighten the fan
switch, that was fun... but i got it all ready to start.....fired it up,
give it a little rev....and then smoke starts flowing out of the engine
bay....YAY....i took off the downpipe so I could apply some exhaust paste,
in the process stripping one nut on the top, and ruining those little
bastard nuts that are on the bottom of the downpipe.  I go to get new ones
at crappy tire, and i forget about the whole pitch thing, and the nuts don't
work...

I'm sorry to be bsing to the list, but if you guys have a solution so the
saggy exhaust, that'd be great....

If you guys need pics, i can definitely get some to show you what I mean...

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*