Calling all California cars!

Larry wrote:

> This is going around several car forums.
> Unfortunately, the petition is fruitless.  The new red-light-cameras require
> a front plate so that communities can make revenue.  For this reason alone,
> front plates will be mandatory.

Strange but true - here in Arizona, red light cameras are common ,but a
front plate is not issued here (except for vanity plates).  I asked a
local how the hell they do the red light camera thing with no front
plate, what they do is take a frontal picture and one from the rear.
Seems bogus to me, you'd think you could argue that yep that might be
you going the other way (plate in view) but nope not me on the frontal..
..but I ASSume this has already been tested in court.

So now I have a 'rocco with 2 holes in my front bumper, and a 337 with
FOUR holes (so I left the mounting hardware in place and stuck a Team
Scirocco plate up there.. heh).

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ