Exhaust system rattles

Hi Julie, all:

Many thanks for your comments.  I'd like to have it done right.

>>My guess is that the exhaust is too high and hitting the fuel tank shield.
If the hangers are at an angle, your not hanging low enough.

>>Take it back to who ever did the job.

Right, tried that with an unsatisfactory outcome.  The installer blamed it on
TT's poor flex joint design and blew me off!  I can see how the flex joint
will reduce downpipe stress near the manifold, but not how it would reduce
vertical movement in the muffler area.  Your feedback has been helpful to determine
the next step.

Grant