Exhaust heat shield question

Okay, so the tally is:
Larry: modify the sucker and keep it
three or so others: toss it and there will be no fiery inferno

This sounds like a Rocco list way to do things, lighten or upgrade...and
then argue.
Cathy (mine's gonna stay off for "careful monitoring" of heat levels.)
Heat's sounding good BTW, it's back down to 0*C tonight. I mean , what the
heck's with that?
Cathy

>From: "16volt" <16volt@scirocco16v.com>
>To: "'Larry'" <rocco16@sbcglobal.net>, "'C Boyko'" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>,
>   <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: Exhaust heat shield question
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:53:29 -0700
>
>I believe it's already been established that you sir are a moron. So that
>begs the question, why post and re-confirm that fact.
>
>Shannon
>www.scirocco16v.com
>Now with vitamin T!

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*