you might be a rieger rocco owner if...

Dan Snow wrote:
> I don't want to be a salesman, I HATE retail sales.

Where did anyone say you should be a salesman?

> I was simply stating why I hate most car salesmen/women. It's a job. Which
> is what all of us do from 9~5.

I heard, "Modern-day VW salespeople should know what a Scirocco is."
Judges?

Don't hate them because they don't know.  They're innocent.

> But again, if I'm spending $20k on a new VW, the salesman/woman who knows
> (and respects) my Scirocco will get my cash 10x's faster than the schmuck
> who asks what kind of Nissan it is.....

Good for you.  I have never bought a new car.  If I had $20K I would
look for a nice bank to put it in, not a car.  I may be weird.