you might be a rieger rocco owner if...

Not to get into the middle of all this 'exceptance', but I have sold cars, and
it was not much like the article written.  While there is a certain amount of -
steering a customer- that goes on, I have never experienced it as much as this
fella has.  I am not stating that his article is not true.  What I am stating
is that any article written by a writer whose main objective is to sell
(ironic, isn't it?), will do just that...  Boiled-down point---  Don't believe
everthing you read w/o question unless it is a technical manual, written by
the manufacturer.  And even then, you -should- question some.

My point, and one of my theorems I operate by:  No -one- person has the truth
on any topic, except one guy we can only now read about...

David Utley  (quitely burning soapbox)