Help: Mushy brake pedal, any suggestions?

Ryan H wrote:
> Just put everything back together (SS lines, new calipers/discs/pads), bled the system using a power bleeder (~13-15psi), and now I have a very mushy pedal.
> First I thought it might be the rear calipers since I didn't "pre-bleed" them.  So I re-bled the rears. Still mushy.
> I checked for leaks, and found a line that was leaking slightly - tightened it down and it stopped leaking.  Bled brakes completely again - STILL very mushy.
> I hear a slight noise coming from the reservoir area when I press the pedal - it's been so long I don't remember what kind of noises it's supposed to make.  Not the usual brake "hiss" though, but I don't know how to describe it - it almost sounds normal I guess.
> Help!!!  I want to drive the car badly, but telephone poles taunt my insufficient brakes!

If you are hearing a noise it is one of three things I can think of, two
are in the M/C, the third might be a problem w/
(3) the pads/rotor/drums making noise.

It's a possibility that the
(1) M/C has air bubbles in it, or it is possible the
(2) vacuum assisted power boost is leaking causing the noise.

What say ye peeps?

TBerk