you might be a rieger rocco owner if...

Your forth point is kinda funny... I'm in the market (maybe) for a new car
so I went to the local VW dealer to look at and test drive an R32. I told
the sales person that this would be a daily driver to keep the miles off my
Scirocco to which he responded "Oh, who makes that?"

It's not just the Rieger... if it's not on an A4 chassis (mkIV) or a B5
then the dealers don't know anything abut them... Sad really.

-Raffi