REVIEW: My new hobby ( nonVW, long, but perhapsmildlyentertaining?)

Peace back at ya TBerk. And congrats for finding that bus a good home.
Nothing too thrilling to report here, the Cabby's getting painted as we
speak, so that's good. Otherwise, nada...

Oh and it was 14.9V last time I checked. But that's on the FixOrRepairDaily.
(after application of liberal amounts of Jim's signiature I may add...)

Keep yer grounds clean, Cathy