----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Haygood" <haygood@myway.com>

> OK, so I've got a really stupid idea.  I've seen a couple of houses moved
lately, and its intriguing.  I'm not sure how it all works, but apparently
it is possible to basically pick up a house and move it to another lot.  I
don't need anything quite that elaborate...

> I have a ton of room next to my garage.  Is it at all possible to cut my
garage in half and move the lose half over about twenty feet?  I'd then have
a 3.5 car garage or so, which would be very cool.

> So does anybody have experience with moving a house, or in this case, part
of one?

> I'd like to keep the hip roof attached to that side as well, and just fill
in the gap with new framework, bricks and shingles.