Unfusing the main line, Will fuse the smaller ones.

Don Walter wrote:

> I talked with one of our head electrical engineers.  He said Corvettes
> have the battery behind the seat and run like a 4 guage cable up to the
> starter.  They don't fuse that line either.

Lots of cars have the battery behind the seats -- Austin-Healeys
have 2, one under each rear seat squab, Miatas are in the trunk,
the old VW air-cooled Beetle and my Audi 200 have them under the
rear seats, and those are just the ones I've owned.  I don't
think any of them are fused.

Kent