Any turbo expertise out there I could bother? and more onthepiston saga.....

Hmmmmmm interesting feed back gents.

I think I'm going to call them tomorrow and reserve from the manifold on
back (if it would work I need a new custom downpipe and maybe it could be
fashioned from the existing exhaust).

I'll take my 3A manifold w/ me so I can compare size/placement before I
take it out, but the layout is the same as a scirocco (intake on top of
exhaust) so I'll have to do it from underneath (Bleh!).

I'm not thinking of huge boost either. That will be a toy to play w/ in
the future.

Very interesting hack if it comes together and that only happens if it's
really inexpensive as the new pistons are rocking my world at the moment,,

Tim

Cache:
	A very expensive part of the memory system of a computer that no one
	is supposed to know is there.