Hidden Treasures - 1975 Sirocco ads

Ya know Don, that brochure would look great in my newly acquired 75 at
car shows after I restore it...  Hint, hint...  :D

Seriously though, if you're considering selling the Scirocco stuff, I'd
be interested!  I bought a BUNCH of brochures when I first "discovered"
Ebay years ago and went a little nuts.  The sad part of the story is
that I was showing them to friends at my backyard party, and forgot them
on a lawn chair.  Well as luck would have it, it poured that night, and
ruined all of them...  :(

Mark.
75
77