REVIEW: My new hobby ( nonVW, long, but perhaps mildlyentertaining?)

In this weeks episode, we find Cathy and her son working on yet another
supposedly "simple" repair to a "foreign" made automobile.

Will she ever get back to getting Claus ready for the road?
Will she stop growing "other" things beside flowers in her green house?
Will she ever get The "Headache" and "Claus" done if she did?
Will she bring any to Cincy this year?

"The Boyco's" is a spin off of the Canadian produced "The Red Green Show".

Stay tuned to this exciting real life program!

Viewers Comments:
"I applaude with her accomplishments, I cry with her and her frustrations"
Edna Clumps

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
"For good health : EAT RICE!"