The 3a has Arrived and...

Well, I am in the process of installing an Audi 3A head, 8V, on top of a VW
9A short block, 83mm 8V Mahle Pistons. Sorry Mr Stetson, but they are not
for sale, I got them from Autocavan in the UK a few years ago.

I shall take some pictures, but it will just fit in fine. No big promlems
foreseen...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco