Is a Mk1's front/rear track identical?

I'm using an assembled rear beam as a width reference for my homebuilt,
electronically (inertia sensor) controlled electric braked, collapsible,
mostly aluminum tow dolly (or HECEBCMATD for short... :D ).

I need to know if the front track width is identical to the rear.  The
car will bolt to the dolly without front wheels - adapter plates will be
bolted in place of the front wheels.

If anyone's interested, I'll have a Solidworks 3D model finished
sometime this weekend that I could host somewhere...  It's neato...

Thanks!

Mark.
75
77