Pay up Sucker (Cincy camping)

Since I don't really want to hitchhike to Cincy, I really need the money for the sites ASAP. So far 1 person has paypal'd me. 1 other person has contacted me to say they will be paying in the beginning of May. If you can't pay right away, that's okay as long as you let me know. http://clantongang.com/oldwest/tgplb0313a.jpg
Info on price, paypal addy and whatnot can be found in the vintagewatercooleds camping thread. If you need to pay by a method other than paypal, contact me for my mailing address.

Thanks,
Dan