parking

Mikey first needs to contact owner(s?) and see what the deal is.

Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote: Mike, take the Pontiac to the lake after you test your 12 gauge on in ...
Make it a BBQ and shootout the Pontiac event and invite your neighbors.
..heheh Mikey is getting some more Rocco's....

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com
ATS A1 Parts eBay Sales - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b