Syncros toast?

Just a quick poll on whether 2 of the syncros from the 9A are worn beyond
the pale.

You can see their state at:

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/drupal/?q=image/tid/37

<Shameless Plug> BTW, this is the new and improved site. It should even be
friendlier to modem users. Much more lush, content rich, and friendly
than the old layout. Check it out and post your comments on the
front page story, "The site worky now". Thanks for signing in Spewey!)

I am NOT buying new gears! I can't afford it. The new pistons are going to
rock my world for $400-500 .

He of the emaciated wallet,

Tim

Mencken and Nathan's Sixteenth Law of The Average American:
	Milking a cow is an operation demanding a special talent that
	is possessed only by yokels, and no person born in a large city can
	never hope to acquire it.