the things you see when you don't look at the road...

So I'm driving to Hapkido class the other day with one of the kids (a route I've been driving since January), when out of the blue she asks "Isn't that a Scirocco?" Me: "WHERE?!?"  She points and sure enough, there's not one, but five MkI's sitting in a parking lot of an industrial complex.  I drove through the lot tonight.  Their in a lot next to a mechanic's shop along with a Caddy and other various A1's and A2's.  Know of them had plates and looked to have been sitting for quite a while and the bodies definitely need lots of work and TLC.  There was also a few working VW's parked out front as well as a couple in the bays.  I didn't have time to stop and chat, but I did look.  Two of the MkI's are Scirocco S's.  What's the diff?

Mike
(thinking of ways to finagle an ATX-type deal)
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source