once again waterfest slights us. (WAIT!!)

At 11:40 PM -0400 4/21/04, Brian McGarvey wrote:
>were once again NOT recognized as a car club..
>Can SOMEBODY please take car of that.

Yes, I went thought this last year and explained it.

In order for them to recognize us as a club I need to supply them
with a list of
members.  That list MUST be composed of names, not email addresses.  I will
be happy to go and dump out our mailing list info, but very few people put
their names in.   You can add your name, attend to your mailing list needs
by clicking the link that's at the bottom of just about any message
sent through
this list.  Don't email me asking for your password, read the page.

Here's the deal:  Friday at midnight I'll go and dump out the
scirocco.org list,
remove people w/o names from the dump, and forward that on to Rapid Parts.
He should then put up our list as a club, done deal. :-)

==Brett