once again waterfest slights us.

With all the new models out there, I do not think waterfest management would
a) care b) give a shit that the A1 class be empty, we are not the guys that
bring money in, it's the MK3-4-5 A-series cars owners that are used to
paying the big bucks for parts. Not us.

Reality sucks but we are barely tolerated in a lot of shows, most of the
time, no one on site that even knows how to evaluate the car because they
have no idea what the car is about.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b