Good day at the Junk yard

I almost never seem to get a great deal at the junk yard, but today that
changed.  At a local place called Tates, I got most of what I needed for the
MegaSquirt install.  Fuel rail, injector harness, mounting hardware, intake
manifold, yet another A2 throttle body and a coolant temp sensor.  All for
$20!

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/862babc1/bc/Throttle+Body/__sr_/a662.jpg?ph2V
shAB8qMXJ17m

I think it helped to bolt all the stuff back together, so they just looked
at it like it was one thing.

I got the A2 intake because the fuel rail mounts to it.  I still need to get
a throttle position sensor and a air temp sensor.

To Jon Palm:  I've got a extra Jettronic box.  Just give me a call.