[tech] need help! Car bucking on the hwy

--- Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
> Yeah what I thought, and I did change the transfer pump
> last night, no it
> happened around 1/2 tank, I have thought about it being
> bad gas, filled her
> up, no difference.
>
> The only "gas related" fact I can see is, about 3 days
> ago I put REDLINE
> fuel injector cleaner into the tank.

Doubtful but hey...

Have you checked your airboot etc for cracking?  EASILY
could be this.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen