Cabby part neeeded, I'm desperate...

Cath, the ELA pages talk about a special edition (Golf cabriolet
Boutique) starting in '88) that has alloy wheels, power steering, sports
seats in leather with height adjust, mirror, top cover, top boot, seat
covers, door and side trim panels in white.  This was a US only campaign
(ie. not in Canada eh?)  However, it doesn't mention any special body
kits.

I can't find any indication of a different body kit listed (not that it
means anything) the only part number listed for the fender flare is 155
853 717 B for left front arch, 08/87-07/93.

Drew