Cabby part neeeded, I'm desperate...

I think that's a bit too much, and too distant. If you hear of one that's in
the yard with part of the kit mangled, I think that's what I'm looking for,
I just need the DS front flare. $800 UDS is like $1300 CDN, and that's not
even including the transit/duty etc. So yeah, the new part is definately
less money than that.
Cathy