UPDATE: Steering Rack compatability?

Well, I almost have the old rack out after about 2 hours of work. The only
nuts I have to get off yet are the ones right above the damn rear tranny
mount. Then, wiggle and jiggle and cus that POS out!! And time to reverse
the process!! Hopefully I can get more than just 2 hours in tommorrow
night!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!