OT: '86 or '87 Audi 5K Turbo for sale = parts car...

  The fella (Don) that was helping me with my pickup is also trying to sell an
Audi 5K Turbo.  A customer wanted some 'bodywork' done to it.  The fella
inherited this car from his parents, it only has 50-some-odd-K miles on it.
He had it, we had some straight-winds, and a tree crunched the back half a
bit.  The trunk was bent, as well as the left-rear qtr glass...  Don stitched
it back together, and the guy kind of freaked on the cost (800.00).  The car
is not pretty from the back, but who cares?  This would be a -great- donor
parts car for a Coupe, or a plain-jane 5K...  The motor runs nice, it is a
manual, power everything, leather interior (although it is pretty ravaged by
the sun), bigger brakes up front, etc., etc...

  Don would like to get what he has in it, but may be negotiable depending on
the circumstances...  There is no title for this car.

  Anyone interested should contact me off-list.

Thanks,

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129