(More PICs) Disappointment... ATE rear discs don't fit.

The diameter of B is the same on both of them (although I don't have precision measuring tools, just using a tight zip-tie as reference).
Picture A is after tightening the bolts as much as I could, then removing them (the wheel did not move any). You can see the gap between the wheel and the disc (red lines).  It just won't slide all the way onto the taper.
The red lines are a taper, but the wheel seems cut out for the stock taper only. (see pic B below)
Pic A: http://66.197.151.245/~xaeryan/a.jpg
Pic B: http://66.197.151.245/~xaeryan/taper.jpg
Now, pic B shows the taper of the rim, but if the small diameter is the same size as my measurement "B", then it should have no problem, right?  I keep getting stuck on the taper.
Well, does anyone else have these discs?  If someone else got them to fit, then I'll try sanding them down, but I don't want to start sanding then try to return them when my efforts turn out futile.
Thanks guys!