Good merchandise from a 'tex seller

K.....I just IM'd him on the 'tex and he answered back to use this email
to get a hold of him.

tempcatus@yahoo.com

The .80 is gone, but to my knowledge he still has 3 .75 sets left.

Tim

You got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues,
And you know it don't come easy ...
I don't ask for much, I only want trust,

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> I email the adress provided in the earlier post and it came back " address
> unknown "
>

> -
> ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
> A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b