HELP!! Need pistons questions answered ASAP

I may be in the minority on this, but I would stay with cast.

I have seen them live under extreme boost (15psi) for long periods with no ill
effects.

>From what I have seen/read, forged are hard on rings, as I said before...
Apparently, this is the case because the expansion rate for the forged piston
is slower than cast, and therefore it causes slop in the bore when they are
cold?  I can't recall...  If that is true, then it would be possible that the
rings would go south before anything else.  Also, IIRC, cast pistons are
slightly lighter for the same dimensions and specifications, which should help
in obvoius ways...

Can anyone else offer some more concrete reasons to stay away from forged, or
then again to argue against my already convoluted thougth process?  :-)

Cheers,
  David Utley

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen