6speed good deal??

Well since I don't have an overlandparts.com account, I check eurospec and
they only list 02(x) (x) being a-j models transmission and kits
Got a price onthese puppies? 6 speeds could be interesting to have...(grin)

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b