Hey GRM guys, check this out

> Allyn, are you planning to build your own car?

well, not for GRM, but yes, everyone knows i'm 'building my own car' :)

> Even if Yoko did come out with A008 drag radials...

yea, i know, basically to me its another set of tires for me to do fwd/rev
spinning burnouts :)

> For the GRM competition, you want SLICKS!

hmm, $2004 is the limit eh? i bet i've spent less than that on parts for the
twin actually. good thing that limit doesnt apply to building my tool
collection. wonder what those GRM guys would do if i showed up in a twin
engine rocco :)

Al