Anyone try Seafoam?

I poured it into another bottle which fit right into the ISV line going into the throttle boot.  Either I did something wrong(wouldn't be surprised) or I should've picked a line closer to the throttle body, because when I restarted the car I got ZERO smoke and saw a bunch of seafoam running out the intake tube(the one that runs below the front bumper).

-Rob

Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:
Chad,

If you are having run-on issues, I would first check the timing and
see if the problem is there. Would this stuff cure it, I can't say for
sure, but it should make the combustion chambers much cleaner.

I haven't figured the best way to bring it into the rocco just yet. I
have a 16v so i've been thinking about bringing it in via the vacumm
line that actually hooks into the throttle-body or one of the larger
ports in the intake boot.

William