Anyone try Seafoam?

Chad,

    If you are having run-on issues, I would first check the timing and
see if the problem is there.  Would this stuff cure it, I can't say for
sure, but it should make the combustion chambers much cleaner.

I haven't figured the best way to bring it into the rocco just yet.  I
have a 16v so i've been thinking about bringing it in via the vacumm
line that actually hooks into the throttle-body or one of the larger
ports in the intake boot.

William