Strange problem

My Scirocco did that.  It was a bad ground.  Replaced all the grounds, runs like a champ.
Don

-----Original Message-----
From: "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net>
Sent: Apr 14, 2004 7:19 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org, a2-16v <a2-16v-list@mail.a2-16v.com>
Subject: Strange problem

Hi,
My daily driver, a 92 Jetta GL 8V Digi II, has a strange problem that I haven't been able to solve. It will frequently run very poorly on startup. It is rough with no power as though its running on 2 cylinders. Here is the strange part. If I turn it off and back on again it runs like a champ. Any ideas?
Thanks,
John