Good source for cheap rear calipers...

Aside from the junkyard, does anyone know a good source for rear calipers cheap (remanufactured is fine)?
The cheapest ones at my local autoparts store are 97 bucks... I got my fronts for 50 bucks each. (what's the deal with that?).  My online sources are 165 as the cheapest so far!!!
BTW - I feel rear calipers are ok to go with low-cost brand, since they'd work identical to stock ones, maybe with a worse MTBF - but if they fail, so what, buy new ones.  My rear right caliper hasn't been working for who knows how long, and I never noticed it.
Thanks all.