Cincy Idea - Small road trip/cruise.

Hey I thought it be fun to schedule a round trip cruise to and from somewhere not to far away but enough to make like a 2 hour road trip.  Some of you that live in the area might know of somewhere cool to drive to that has a scenic/interesting route with a cool stop for lunch and then return.  If we could get as many of the people that show up it would be a great caravan.  There must be somewhere in Ohio that you want to show off and we could have fun as well.  So put on your thinking caps and lets come up with some ideas.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1969 Beetle
1969 Karman Ghia
1971 Karman Ghia
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)