Bentley and mounts...

Bentley manual transaxle troubleshooting page 8-6 # 6  clutch grabs or
chatters when the pedal is released d. faulty engine mount, inspect and
replace broken engine mounts, see ENGINE section.

Engine section page 3-27, Aligning engine and transaxle assembly

There ya go :)

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b